Basic Course in Allergy and Immunology
Date and location:
July 10 – July 12, 2017
Conference Room at Hotel Wilshire | Los Angeles, CA
Description of the event:
My Canadian Pharmacy invites you to take part in the basic course in Allergy and Immunology.
We will speak about:
- Standards, features and difficulties of diagnosis and treatment of allergies;
- Relevant issues of immunology and allergy;
- Immunological and allergological issues in pediatrics;
- Immunity and pregnancy;
- Primary immunodeficiency;
- Bronchial asthma – diagnosis, treatment features;
- Infections, immunity and allergies;
- Immunomodulatory and immunotropic therapy;
- Allergic skin diseases;
- How to treat allergies quickly but inexpensively.
The basic course program includes specialized schools to improve the skills of allergologists and immunologists.
No doubt, this meeting will contribute to the integration of knowledge and practical experience and improve the quality of medical care to the population.
|Allied Health Member||$1100|
|Non-Member Allied Health||$2400|