Allergy & Rhinology
Allergic rhinitis is an inflammatory process of the mucous membrane in the nasal sinuses, which is caused by the reaction of the mucous membrane to the effect of the allergen. Common allergens include pungent odors, pollen, tobacco smoke, exhaust fumes, etc. Home allergens such as dust, animal dander, fluff or dust mites can also cause rhinitis. There is also an allergy to cold, as well as to some foods, most often to citrus fruits.
Symptoms of allergic rhinitis are nasal congestion, difficulty breathing through the nose due to hypertrophy or inflammation of the mucous membranes, clear liquid and abundant mucous discharge from the nose, frequent sneezing, itching in the nasopharynx and in the eyes, redness of the eyes, conjunctivitis, watering eyes.
It’s important to treat allergic rhinitis on time. It is necessary to select effective drugs that will help quickly eliminate unpleasant symptoms. My Canadian Pharmacy offers to buy:
- Vasoconstrictors — they free airways but can not be used too often;
- Moisturizing and emollient preparations — they restore the natural moisture of the mucous membrane, soften the crust;
- Antiseptics — they disinfect the surface;
- Antihistamines — they help cope with allergic rhinitis;
- Antibiotics — they are prescribed for viral rhinitis.
Treatment of allergic rhinitis, like any other disease, requires an integrated approach. If you are attacked by rhinitis and know which medication you need, you can order them online at our pharmacy without leaving the house!
Let’s cope with allergic rhinitis together!